setting up blog

It will take me a lot of time to post years now of articles and blog posts exposing 911 Tech Mess and no criminal investigation... I even have powerful YouTube of audio of me testifying at City Hall the only one to site John Liu's audit and again called for a criminal investigation in to 911. I am also the only one to demand an investigation in to Mark Carson's ambulance response time because I have a good witness who pointed it the ambulance was delayed just like Ariel Russo's. I tried to hand my testimony to the most senior NYPD officer head NYPD Chief Dowd but he blew my off despite his FDNY counterparts taking my testimony before the left. I allege in my lawsuit against the NYPD that I am the 2nd victim of NYPD creating policing by the First Precinct Det Squad -- the 2nd victim who also happened to be a whistle blower on 911 tech corruption -- I alleged the goal to frighten up and to shut us up. The 911 tech system was Ray Kelly's baby as well as Mike Bloomberg's.


Cas Holloway on behalf of Mike Bloomberg insulted all of us testifying at City Hall on 911 only months later before Bloomberg left office that John Liu's audit had merit but no one in the press was willing to confront Mike Bloomberg and ask if you admit that Liu's press release had merit than where is the criminal investigation? Cas Holloway admitted it in a letter to Janet Napalitano Homeland security and that was the job Ray Kelly wanted but was not going to get.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Scott Stringer 911 Tech Cover-up to Avoid Trial Protecting Blloomberg etc.









http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/mayor-bloomberg-and-his-mini-me-tipped.html

No comments:

Post a Comment